Student Induction Programme is designed to help new students adjust and feel comfortable in the new environment, inculcate in them the ethos and culture of the institution, help them build bonds with other students and faculty members, and expose them to a sense of larger purpose and self exploration. The term induction is generally used to describe the whole process whereby the incumbents adjust to or acclimatize to their new roles and environment.
- To ensure students are aware of key policies and procedures and understand what is expected from them to successfully complete their studies.
- To impart social and ethical values.
- To familiarize the students with the campus facilities and support services.
- To make students aware of various clubs, Cells and Forums available to expand the thinking and interest.
- To explain the assessment process in details.
- To provide students with the information and resources they need to begin their studies (such as handbooks and timetables).